Wisconsin Fast Plants Network

To know a plant, grow a plant!

KsBioteacher's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I know you've been wondering if I somehow failed with my fastplant test.... Here's a…"

KsBioteacher replied Apr 26, 2016 to Testing a new variety of Fast Plant

2 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Hedi Baxter Lauffer

"I'm looking forward to the results. Thanks for sharing."

KsBioteacher replied Jun 11, 2014 to Salt Tolerance - An "Artificial Selection" Experiment

31 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by KsBioteacher

"Last Fall I completed the first round of an artificial selection experiment using Fa…"

KsBioteacher replied May 1, 2014 to AP Biology: Getting the most out of the Fast Plants inquiry labs.

16 May 1, 2014
Reply by KsBioteacher

"Just in case my point wasn't clear.... By using salt water to irrigate with you are…"

KsBioteacher replied Oct 30, 2013 to Salt Tolerance - An "Artificial Selection" Experiment

31 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by KsBioteacher

"Providing salt in reservoirs creates a situation where the salt accumulates.  To my…"

KsBioteacher replied Oct 30, 2013 to Salt Tolerance - An "Artificial Selection" Experiment

31 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by KsBioteacher

"Excellent. Now we have drama. Will they survive to germinate or not?"

KsBioteacher replied Oct 4, 2013 to Salt Tolerance - An "Artificial Selection" Experiment

31 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by KsBioteacher

"Very cool.  I'm not sure I should keep following this since I may be forced to try i…"

KsBioteacher replied Oct 3, 2013 to Salt Tolerance - An "Artificial Selection" Experiment

31 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by KsBioteacher

"Day 40--- As I was looking over my past posts about growing these fastplants I was a…"

KsBioteacher replied Oct 3, 2013 to AP Biology: Getting the most out of the Fast Plants inquiry labs.

16 May 1, 2014
Reply by KsBioteacher

"Excellent.  Jackson.  I'm looking forward to the reports."

KsBioteacher replied Oct 1, 2013 to Salt Tolerance - An "Artificial Selection" Experiment

31 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by KsBioteacher

"Right you are Hedi.  I mentioned that the plants had dried out to actually take some…"

KsBioteacher replied Sep 22, 2013 to AP Biology: Getting the most out of the Fast Plants inquiry labs.

16 May 1, 2014
Reply by KsBioteacher

RSS

@FastPlants

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Wisconsin Fast Plants Program.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service